The article about Clam Shell Lamp have 8 attachments including Novelty Clamshell Lamps, Nice Clam Shell Lamp #2 Set Of Two Acrylic Rougier Clam Shell Lamps 2, Vintage White Clam Shell Lamp Kitschy Atomic Oyster With Pearl ., Clam Shell Lamp Design #4 Clamshell Lamp - On, 1960s Clam Shell Lamp With Pearl Globe 1, Charming Clam Shell Lamp #6 Vtg Alsy Mfg Clam Shell Swivel/adjustable Floor Lamp/light.midcentury 35 To, BEAUTIFUL LARGE \, Cottage & Bungalow. Below are the images:
The post of Clam Shell Lamp was published on January 25, 2018 at 5:05 pm. This article is published in the Lamp category. Clam Shell Lamp is tagged with Clam Shell Lamp, Clam, Shell, Lamp..Whether you're clinging perhaps a little print center of the bit or a sizable oil-painting should be at eye-level. You can test touse it, in case you have a sizable bit of graphics. When clinging images or styles behind the counter generally put up inches above the stand. Hang images in rounded sets of geometric triangles to incorporate awareness.
Awareness can be added by utilizing pads as well. Utilize many towards the top of assorted shades and the sleep designs and styles while still keeping the colour and theme in the style of the bedroom in general. Don't consider you've to purchase everything for the bedroom simultaneously. Check around to get the excellent accent to match the Clam Shell Lamp. You will find deals at shops that are consignment flea markets.
When accessorizing your room don't just forget about lighting. You want to produce, while purchasing lamps be sure to purchase people that go together with the beach theme. For beach fashion lighting try using clear-glass lamps full of covers or figural light-house designed bulbs. The rug draw on your room together and can determine a place. Resting furniture solely around the carpeting to get a result that is hotter. Just use carpets that opt for your beach components.
Connotation of Clam Shell Lamp
Clamclam1 (klam),USA pronunciation n., v., clammed, clam•ming.
- any of various bivalve mollusks, esp. certain edible species. Cf. quahog, soft-shell clam.
- a secretive or silent person.
- a dollar or the sum of a dollar: I only made 60 clams a week.
- to gather or dig clams.
- clam up, [Slang.]to refuse to talk or reply;
refrain from talking or divulging information: The teacher asked who had thrown the eraser, but the class clammed up.
Shellshell (shel),USA pronunciation n.
- a hard outer covering of an animal, as the hard case of a mollusk, or either half of the case of a bivalve mollusk.
- any of various objects resembling such a covering, as in shape or in being more or less concave or hollow.
- the material constituting any of various coverings of this kind.
- the hard exterior of an egg.
- the usually hard, outer covering of a seed, fruit, or the like, as the hard outside portion of a nut, the pod of peas, etc.
- a hard, protecting or enclosing case or cover.
- an attitude or manner of reserve that usually conceals one's emotions, thoughts, etc.: One could not penetrate his shell.
- a hollow projectile for a cannon, mortar, etc., filled with an explosive charge designed to explode during flight, upon impact, or after penetration.
- a metallic cartridge used in small arms and small artillery pieces.
- a metal or paper cartridge, as for use in a shotgun.
- a cartridgelike pyrotechnic device that explodes in the air.
- shells, [Italian Cookery.]small pieces of pasta having the shape of a shell.
- the lower pastry crust of a pie, tart, or the like, baked before the filling is added.
- [Computers.]a program providing a menu-driven or graphical user interface designed to simplify use of the operating system, as in loading application programs.
- any of up to seven energy levels on which an electron may exist within an atom, the energies of the electrons on the same level being equal and on different levels being unequal.
- a group of nucleons of approximately the same energy.
- a light, long, narrow racing boat, for rowing by one or more persons.
- the outer part of a finished garment that has a lining, esp. a detachable lining.
- a woman's sleeveless blouse or sweater, esp. one meant for wear under a suit jacket.
- the plating, planking, or the like, covering the ribs and forming the exterior hull of a vessel.
- See tortoise shell (def. 1).
- a mollusk.
- [Engineering.]the curved solid forming a dome or vault.
- an arena or stadium covered by a domed or arched roof.
- a saucer-shaped arena or stadium.
- the framework, external structure, or walls and roof of a building: After the fire, only the shell of the school was left.
- a small glass for beer.
- the metal, pressure-resistant outer casing of a fire-tube boiler.
- a scab on the surface of an ingot.
- a length of unfinished tubing.
- a pierced forging.
- a hollow object made by deep drawing.
- to take out of the shell, pod, etc.;
remove the shell of.
- to separate (Indian corn, grain, etc.) from the ear, cob, or husk.
- to fire shells or explosive projectiles into, upon, or among;
- to fall or come out of the shell, husk, etc.
- to come away or fall off, as a shell or outer coat.
- to gather sea shells: We spent the whole morning shelling while the tide was out.
- shell out, [Informal.]to hand over (money);
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;