The image of 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor have 10 pictures including 1441 Broadway, 3rd Floor New York City, NY 10018, 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor #2 1441 Broadway, 3rd Floor New York City, NY 10018, 1441 Broadway Office Space For Rent, Image 6 Of 8, 1441 Broadway, 3rd Floor New York City, NY 10018, 1441 Broadway, 3rd Floor New York City, NY 10018, 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor Photo #6 1441 Broadway, 3rd Floor New York City, NY 10018, 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor #7 1441 Broadway, 3rd Floor New York City, NY 10018, 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor #8 State ., 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor #9 1441 Broadway Office Space For Rent, Image 7 Of 8, 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor #10 1441 Broadway, 3rd Floor New York City, NY 10018. Here are the attachments:
1441 Broadway 3rd Floor was uploaded on January 5, 2018 at 11:06 am. It is posted at the Floor category. 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor is tagged with 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor, 1441, Broadway, 3rd, Floor..Everyone understands that colour is one of the most important elements to make a beautiful bedroom layout. Color is an essential part for developing or remodeling styles, thus choosing the hues that are right has to be considered.
The bedroom is actually a position where we relax, a haven where we sleep whenever we are drained, tired of the daily schedule, or perhaps whenever we are sick. The bedroom could be the spot where we wanted study a popular novel to be alone or perhaps remain muted. Suites must be a location that may make us feel comfortable.
Along with can drive impact on understanding emotion and discussion as mentioned in the previous guide. In choosing the right color for the household rooms, thus, you need to spend particular consideration.
Definition of 1441 Broadway 3rd Floor
BroadwayBroad•way (brôd′wā′),USA pronunciation n.
- a street in New York City, famous for its theaters, restaurants, and bright lights.
- the theater district located on or near this street, esp. as the center of the professional or commercial theater in the U.S.
- (of a play, theatrical performance, etc.) pertaining to, suitable for, or produced in the commercial theater, esp. on Broadway: a Broadway show.
- acting or working on Broadway: a Broadway producer; a Broadway star.
- characteristic of or frequenting the theater district on Broadway.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.