Corner Wood Computer Desk have 7 photos including Corner Wood Computer Desk #1 Corner Computer Desk For Effective Space, Mainstays Corner Work Station, Inspire Cherry/Black Finish - Walmart.com, Corner Wood Computer Desk Photo Gallery #3 Stunning Wooden Corner Computer Desk ., Amazon.com: Leick Corner Computer And Writing Desk, Mission Oak Finish: Kitchen & Dining, 23+ DIY Computer Desk Ideas That Make More Spirit Work, Corner Wood Computer Desk #6 Floating Corner Desk/ Modern Corner Desk/ Floating Shelves/ Wood Desk/ Computer Table/ Writing Desk/ Corner Table/ Laptop Desk, Corner Wood Computer Desk #7 Small Solid Wood Computer Desk. Below are the attachments:
Corner Wood Computer Desk was uploaded on January 5, 2018 at 11:07 am. This article is posted at the Desk category. Corner Wood Computer Desk is tagged with Corner Wood Computer Desk, Corner, Wood, Computer, Desk..One of many things that specify the sweetness of the Corner Wood Computer Desk may be the style of the area. One of many designs that people must attempt is the bohemian style. The preferences of the world neighborhood in this style still haven't faded even though Bohemian empire is certainly extinct. Particularly when you and a minimalist-style that is easy mix it, but still crosseyed.
Not everything Corner Wood Computer Desk while in the type. Bohemian design bedroom isn't exactly like design that is decorating content adolescent's place. Bohemian prefer sturdy racial identity that is American and feminism. Do not neglect to put 1 or 2 potted plants that are indoor while in the bedroom. Flower might expire. But, it would be better if you use live plants as being a language- in-law plants, dangling or holding.
This can be it bedroom decoration style Bohemian that is minimalist. Basic steps to execute nan chic will be to demonstrate your finishing touches. Necklaces, earrings bracelets and scarves are usually kept in a container, wear it a hook. Maybe it's on the wall hanger or around the table. Picture floral or cultural motifs in vivid colors could make your bedroom suddenly boho and attractive.
Context of Corner Wood Computer Desk
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Computercom•put•er (kəm pyo̅o̅′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called processor. an electronic device designed to accept data, perform prescribed mathematical and logical operations at high speed, and display the results of these operations. Cf. analog computer, digital computer.
- a person who computes;
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.