1 Curtain Rod have 4 photos , they are Better Homes And Gardens 1\, The Curtain Shop, STORSLAGEN Double Curtain Rod Set, Black Min. Length: 47 1/4 \, 1 Curtain Rod #4 HUGAD Curtain Rod Combination/bay Window, Black Max. Load/curtain Rod:. Below are the images:
1 Curtain Rod was published on January 5, 2018 at 11:06 am. This article is published in the Curtain category. 1 Curtain Rod is tagged with 1 Curtain Rod, 1, Curtain, Rod..For some reason, before selecting blinds for the bedrooms inside your home, these more in depth elaboration tips on just how to pick the 1 Curtain Rod. Frequently we put up curtains at home and noticed that the curtain is too big or also little on your window. Therefore start to gauge the measurement of the area window right before purchase curtains this knowledge undoubtedly don't want you back. Measure the window either the window itself's duration or thickness.
Not only this, where the screen is situated, we need and also to gauge width and the length of the wall. This can be to find out whether you want a model of large drapes holding right down to touch a floor or tiny blinds that have a size bear. Curtains size was naturally adapted towards the function bedroom where the drapes is going to be located in addition to adjusting the size of the walls along with the windows.
The styles blinds holding down could be the best suited, if the blinds will undoubtedly be used for rooms. As for toilet or the family area, the 1 Curtain Rod are sized bear could be the most suitable.
Context of 1 Curtain Rod
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.