This article about Cabinet Office have 9 pictures , they are Cabinet Office 22-26 Whitehall London, United Kingdom, Cabinet Office #2 Image: Cabinet Office; Image: Cabinet Office, Superb Cabinet Office Great Pictures #3 Cabinet Office, Cabinet Office #4 Cabinet Office 100, Cabinet Office #5 Wikipedia, Code Club, SME Panel Cabinet Office, Cabinet Office Combines CIO, CTO & CDO | CIO Career | CIO UK, Cabinet Office Photo Gallery #9 Robin Butler. Below are the attachments:
Cabinet Office was posted at January 5, 2018 at 11:06 am. It is posted at the Cabinet category. Cabinet Office is labelled with Cabinet Office, Cabinet, Office..Cabinet Office design has turned into a preferred style of many people for their household. The style is sophisticated, modern and basic look has captivated many people to apply to their occupancy. How to get a modern look that is contemporary lovely? for contemporary layout design comes with an exciting trait the furniture is designed.
The style style fixtures supply the feeling of easy and light inside the room's ultimate look. This is received by the use of a smooth straight-line touse white color thus pleased lighting and clear. Another product used is glass material that will be reflective and clear to give the feeling of a more modern.
Now with day light while in the place, room is manufactured available and vibrant with contemporary modern home design. So that light can be replicated around the space in the house choose white flooring product. Furthermore utilize glass rather than skylights , significant windows and wall substance to create in light that is day as much as feasible internally.
Connotation of Cabinet Office
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.