Howdy there, this blog post is about Always Cold Pillow Case Great Pictures #4 01_Drawing_PillowWithCoolingPack. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 856 x 514. This picture's file size is just 39 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Always Cold Pillow Case.
Connotation of Always Cold Pillow Case Great Pictures #4 01_Drawing_PillowWithCoolingPack
Alwaysal•ways (ôl′wāz, -wēz),USA pronunciation adv.
- every time;
on every occasion;
without exception: He always works on Saturday.
- all the time;
uninterruptedly: There is always some pollution in the air.
- forever: Will you always love me?
- in any event;
at any time;
if necessary: She can always move back with her parents.
Coldcold (kōld),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv.
- having a relatively low temperature;
having little or no warmth: cold water; a cold day.
- feeling an uncomfortable lack of warmth;
chilled: The skaters were cold.
- having a temperature lower than the normal temperature of the human body: cold hands.
- lacking in passion, emotion, enthusiasm, ardor, etc.;
dispassionate: cold reason.
- not affectionate, cordial, or friendly;
unresponsive: a cold reply; a cold reception.
- lacking sensual desire: She remained cold to his advances.
- failing to excite feeling or interest: the cold precision of his prose.
imperturbable: cold impassivity.
dispiriting: the cold atmosphere of a hospital waiting room.
- unconscious because of a severe blow, shock, etc.: I knocked him cold with an uppercut.
- lacking the warmth of life;
lifeless: When the doctor arrived, the body was already cold.
weak: The dogs lost the cold scent.
- (in games) distant from the object of search or the correct answer.
- [Slang.](in sports and games) not scoring or winning;
ineffective: Cold shooting and poor rebounding were their undoing.
- having cool colors, esp. muted tones tending toward grayish blue.
- being a cool color.
- slow to absorb heat, as a soil containing a large amount of clay and hence retentive of moisture.
- noting or pertaining to any process involving plastic deformation of a metal at a temperature below that at which recrystallization can occur because of the strain: cold working.
- go cold, [Slang.](in sports and games) to become unproductive or ineffective;
be unable to score.
- in cold blood. See blood (def. 18).
- throw cold water on, to disparage;
dampen the enthusiasm of: They threw cold water on her hopes to take acting classes.
- the relative absence of heat: Everyone suffered from the intense cold.
- the sensation produced by loss of heat from the body, as by contact with anything having a lower temperature than that of the body: He felt the cold of the steel door against his cheek.
- cold weather: He can't take the cold.
- Also called common cold. a respiratory disorder characterized by sneezing, sore throat, coughing, etc., caused by an allergic reaction or by a viral, bacterial, or mixed infection.
- catch or take cold, to get or suffer from a cold: We all caught cold during that dreadful winter.
- in from the cold, out of a position or condition of exile, concealment, isolation, or alienation: Since the new government promised amnesty, fugitive rebels are coming in from the cold.
- left out in the cold, neglected;
forgotten: After the baby came, the young husband felt left out in the cold.Also, out in the cold.
- with complete competence, thoroughness, or certainty;
absolutely: He learned his speech cold.
- without preparation or prior notice: She had to play the lead role cold.
- in an abrupt, unceremonious manner: He quit the job cold.
- at a temperature below that at which recrystallization can occur (sometimes used in combination): to cold-hammer an iron bar; The wire was drawn cold.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Many Always Cold Pillow Case made-of lumber, only a little distinctive from the modern coffeetable that is often made from light material for example stainless steel and aluminum or even a blend of hardwood and glass. Modern coffee table has several varieties, the majority of the modern coffeetable does not have four feet, a distinctive modern coffee-table comes from a variety that was unique.
The perfect mixture of resources and floors, convincing you to utilize a contemporary coffee table as furniture while in livingroom minimalist or the living room. Created Always Cold Pillow Case with compartments for storage is made with a rack under the stand to save it journals remote, small kids gadgets or magazines.
You'll be able to place today's coffee-table in front of the sofa or in a corner close to the screen. It is possible to enjoy a sit down elsewhere with a pal or member of the family while enjoying TV or studying the newspaper or spend your days to perform with chess together.