Hi there, this photo is about Dia Western Red Cedar Barrel Planter (ordinary Cedar Barrel Planter #4). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 850 x 850. It's file size is just 28 KB. Wether You desired to save This attachment to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Cedar Barrel Planter.
Description of Dia Western Red Cedar Barrel Planter
Westernwest•ern (wes′tərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward or situated in the west: our company's western office.
- directed or proceeding toward the west: a western migration.
- coming or originating from the west, as a wind.
- (often cap.) of, pertaining to, living in, or characteristic of the West, esp. the western U.S.: a Western ranch.
- (usually cap.) Occidental: to adopt Western dress.
- (usually cap.) of or pertaining to the non-Communist countries of Europe and the Americas: Western trade agreements.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Western Church.
- (often cap.) a story, movie, or radio or television play about the U.S. West of the 19th century.
- See western sandwich.
- a person or thing from a western region or country.
Redred1 (red),USA pronunciation n. adj., red•der, red•dest.
- any of various colors resembling the color of blood;
the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm.
- something red.
- (often cap.) a radical leftist in politics, esp. a communist.
- See red light (def. 1).
- red wine: a glass of red.
- Also called red devil, red bird. [Slang.]a capsule of the drug secobarbital, usually red in color.
- in the red, operating at a loss or being in debt (opposed to in the black): The newspaper strike put many businesses in the red.
- paint the town red. See paint (def. 16).
- see red, to become very angry;
become enraged: Snobs make her see red.
- of the color red.
- having distinctive areas or markings of red: a red robin.
- of or indicating a state of financial loss or indebtedness: the red column in the ledger.
- radically left politically.
- (often cap.) communist.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of North American Indian peoples: no longer in technical use.
Cedarce•dar (sē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several Old World, coniferous trees of the genus Cedrus, having wide, spreading branches. Cf. cedar of Lebanon.
- any of various junipers, as the red cedar, Juniperus virginiana, of the cypress family, having reddish-brown bark and dark-blue, berrylike fruit.
- any of various other coniferous trees. Cf. incense cedar, white cedar.
- any of several trees belonging to the genus Cedrela, of the mahogany family, as the Spanish cedar.
- Also called cedarwood. the fragrant wood of any of these trees, used in furniture and as a moth repellent.
Barrelbar•rel (bar′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -reled, -rel•ing or (esp. Brit.) -relled, -rel•ling.
- a cylindrical wooden container with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- the quantity that such a vessel of some standard size can hold: for most liquids, 31½ U.S. gallons (119 L);
for petroleum, 42 U.S. gallons (159 L);
for dry materials, 105 U.S. dry quarts (115 L). Abbr.: bbl
- any large quantity: a barrel of fun.
- any container, case, or part similar to a wooden barrel in form.
- [Ordn.]the tube of a gun.
- [Mach.]the chamber of a pump in which the piston works.
- a drum turning on a shaft, as in a weight-driven clock.
- [Horol.]the cylindrical case in a watch or clock within which the mainspring is coiled.
- [Ornith. Obs.]a calamus or quill.
- the trunk of a quadruped, esp. of a horse, cow, etc.
- the main portion of a capstan, about which the rope winds, between the drumhead at the top and the pawl rim at the bottom.
- a rotating horizontal cylinder in which manufactured objects are coated or polished by tumbling in a suitable substance.
- any structure having the form of a barrel vault.
- Also called throat. a passageway in a carburetor that has the shape of a Venturi tube.
- over a barrel, [Informal.]in a helpless, weak, or awkward position;
unable to act: They really had us over a barrel when they foreclosed the mortgage.
- to put or pack in a barrel or barrels.
- to finish (metal parts) by tumbling in a barrel.
- to force to go or proceed at high speed: He barreled his car through the dense traffic.
- to travel or drive very fast: to barrel along the highway.
Planterplant•er (plan′tər, plän′-),USA pronunciation n.
Are you having trouble determining which lights will be selected for the Dia Western Red Cedar Barrel Planter (ordinary Cedar Barrel Planter #4), or simply the most effective lighting style foryou? Properly, today is your happy morning because we'll offer you on just how to choose the perfect light for your bedroom four incredible tips! Bedside lights are a must in just about any bedroom.
- a person who plants.
- an implement or machine for planting seeds in the ground.
- the owner or manager of a plantation.
- [Hist.]a colonist or new settler.
- a decorative container, of a variety of sizes and shapes, for growing flowers or ornamental plants.
However, sometimes it is insufficient, which means you must look into it to contemplate how many clearly enlightened locations you should have inside your room. You go for even or just a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom light and can go along with distinct strategies.
The thing that is biggest is always to choose the alternative that best fits your preferences whether their area or beauty is linked. It is important why the particular light is set here and not there to decide.