Howdy folks, this photo is about Copper Base Bonded Fin Heatsink. Zoom (awesome Bonded Fin Heat Sink #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 820 x 615. It's file size is just 63 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Bonded Fin Heat Sink.
Context of Copper Base Bonded Fin Heatsink. Zoom
Coppercop•per1 (kop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a malleable, ductile, metallic element having a characteristic reddish-brown color: used in large quantities as an electrical conductor and in the manufacture of alloys, as brass and bronze. Symbol: Cu;
at. wt.: 63.54;
at. no.: 29;
sp. gr.: 8.92 at 20°C.
- a metallic reddish brown.
- a coin composed of copper, bronze, or the like, as the U.S. cent or the British penny.
- any of several butterflies of the family Lycaenidae, as Lycaena hypophleas(American copper), having copper-colored wings spotted and edged with black.
- a container made of copper.
- a tool partly or wholly made of copper: a soldering copper.
- a large kettle, now usually made of iron, used for cooking or to boil laundry.
- made of copper: copper kettles.
coppery: The copper sun sank into the sea.
- to cover, coat, or sheathe with copper.
- [Informal.]hedge (def. 6).
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.
Bondedbond•ed (bon′did),USA pronunciation adj.
- secured by or consisting of bonds: bonded debt.
- placed in bond: bonded goods.
- made of two layers of the same fabric or of a fabric and a lining material attached to each other by a chemical process or adhesive: bonded wool.
Finfin1 (fin),USA pronunciation n., v., finned, fin•ning.
- a membranous, winglike or paddlelike organ attached to any of various parts of the body of fishes and certain other aquatic animals, used for propulsion, steering, or balancing.
- a horizontal, often adjustable, winglike appendage to the underwater portion of a hull, as one for controlling the dive of a submarine or for damping the roll of a surface vessel.
- See fin keel.
- Also called vertical stabilizer. any of certain small, subsidiary structures on an aircraft, designed to increase directional stability.
- any of a number of standing ridges on an ordinarily hot object, as a radiator, a cylinder of an internal-combustion engine, etc., intended to maximize heat transfer to the surrounding air by exposing a large surface area.
- any part, as of a mechanism, resembling a fin.
- a ridge of metal squeezed through the opening between two rolls, dies, or halves of a mold in which a piece is being formed under pressure. Cf. flash (def. 11).
- an ornamental structure resembling an aeronautical fin that is attached to the body of an automobile, as on each rear fender(tail fin).
- the arm or hand.
- Usually, fins. flipper (def. 2).
- to cut off the fins from (a fish);
carve or cut up, as a chub.
- to provide or equip with a fin or fins.
- to move the fins;
lash the water with the fins, as a whale when dying.
After grabbed by active times, consuming dairy espresso with buddies or family come together at home is actually a situation plus a nice setting, commit their free moment. Times warmth recover your time using a lot of memories of togetherness and recover electricity to combat the strain of the work.
A Copper Base Bonded Fin Heatsink. Zoom (awesome Bonded Fin Heat Sink #5) can replicate the non-public style of decorating your family room. If you should be an individual who has a home layout that is contemporary, you may favor various contemporary coffee table to your home. Contemporary coffee table featuring particular taste.
Many Bonded Fin Heat Sink manufactured from wood, a bit distinctive from the present day coffee table that is usually manufactured from light steel for example stainlesssteel and metal or even a blend of hardwood and glass. Modern coffee-table has many varieties, a lot of the contemporary coffeetable doesn't have four legs, an original modern coffee-table hails from a distinctive sort.
You can place a coffee table that is modern facing the lounge or in a large part close to the window. You're able to like a cup of coffee using a pal or member of the family while watching TV or examining the paper or commit your times to perform chess with them.
An ideal blend of materials and floors, convincing a contemporary coffeetable to be used by one as furniture inside livingroom minimalist or the living room. Designed Copper Base Bonded Fin Heatsink. Zoom (awesome Bonded Fin Heat Sink #5) with compartments for storage was created under the desk to save lots of the TV distant, young children toys, periodicals or newspapers having a ledge.
Contemporary coffee-table affects the decor is lavish and classy in features of the home. It is much better to learn the various variations and models of contemporary coffee table on the web, if you want to put today's coffee table in the livingroom.